The school is established and run with following objective in mind:
- To provide opportunity for children in Nyanya, Mararaba. Karu communities and environs to have a private education which is geared towards sound academic and moral education.
- To complement government effort at ensuring education opportunity to every child, more-so bearing in mind the inability of public schools to cope with the soaring population of children desiring education.
- To develop the physical , mental and manipulative skills of the children
- To promote pupils/students’ self-esteem to enable them develop their ability to work independently and flexibly for the modern world and gain the highest possible academic achievement.
- To create an awareness of religious , spiritual and moral values and an understanding and tolerance of people of other tribes and religions.
- To create employment opportunities to qualified members of the society.
- To satisfy parents’ needs to give their wards qualitative education through a well tailored learning programme.